Influencer Marketing Simplified
Influencer Research and Outreach
Detailed reports of influencers that meet your requested criteria. Learn about the influencers you should be collaborating with.
Detailed reports of your competitors influencer marketing strategies. Learn from your fiercest competition.
Advice, influencer relations, contracts, order fulfillment, and campaign optimization are a few of the things our brand managers offer.
Increase brand awareness and sell more products with the aid of content creators.
- Contact us with your interest in having your brands products/services included in influencer content.
- We provide you with a custom list of creators we believe will work well with your brand, budget and niche.
- You choose the creators that are the best fit for your brand.
- You complete our ‘influencer marketing campaign’ understanding form – providing us with your:
- campaign objective
- content ideas (brainstorm any ideas)
- talking points for the creators to use and to avoid
- keywords to use for content descriptions and titles
- tracking links, hashtags, and coupon codes to help track performance
- special requests that you have
- You provide products/samples for the creators to include in their content.
- Creators integrate your brand, products, or services into their content and share the content to their networks.
Tell Your Brand Story
Creators are the storytellers of our time. Their viewers trust them and look to them for opinions on the newest trends, apps, products, brands and services. Collaborating with popular creators in your industry is an effective way to help share your brands story. Two of the top platforms being used for influencer marketing are YouTube and Instagram.
Content collaboration ideas
1. Reviews and integrated content
We get your brand integrated into social media content on popular platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. Product reviews, tutorials, organic placements, unboxings and custom tailored campaigns are some of the ways to have your brand seen through the help of influencers.
2. Sponsorships and ad rolls
Sponsor creators and receive a ‘shout out’, ‘ad roll’, and ‘link’ in their videos. Being presented as a sponsor is an effective way to promote your brand in a subtle way. Sponsorship helps portray community development and helps back creators so they can do what they enjoy doing – create content for their subscribers.
4. Custom tailored content
Want your products in a video or photo on a snow capped mountain? How about on a nice beach with rolling waves in the background? How about a forest or country setting? What ever you are looking for we have creators around the world ready to bring your ideas to life. You receive content ownership so you can include these in your marketing campaigns however you choose.
5. Contests and giveaways
Who doesn’t love getting stuff for free? Combining your influencer marketing efforts with strategic giveaways helps to get the most out of each post. Offering viewers the chance to win something if they comment, #hashtag, share to a friend, and submit their email address are sure ways to help boost a post.
View more ways to use influencer marketing